Monday, July 24, 2006

July 24

backKkkkk! =D
My skin so nice ah! ahahahahhahahas! Ok, enough bout my skin. =D

Ok, I THINK i got quite a few things to blog about, So people! dont mind me, you guys can choose not to read! =D Anyway, after school headed to art room find my mianbaocaoren, ahahas! Well, Lijing also there, then chinghoe and co also came like 10mins before I was about to leave, then lijing was like saying to me after they left for maths, "Why dont want talk to them?, they made the effort talking to me." Then I was like "got meh got meh?" LOL! Actually, I was actually thinking to myself, "why should I do so?" I can forgive, I cant forget, I cant be like sticking around a group that I have conflicts with in the past, even make things worse, they laid their hands on me, that is just impossible for me to do so, Im not like rachel, she can take things lightly and can hang around them like nothing happened in the past, I cant. Perhaps thats why she is able to click well when times arise, Im just not those type. I can be on a so call "talking term" friends, not anymore those "good" friends. Going out together is possible, but only if people like kenneth, nasrum or suman is around, I feel more comfortable with their companion.=D. I said this many many times, I can't put myself in a position where Im not comfortable in or awkward in. Like being asked to hang around group of people I dont feel comfortable with at that time. That applies to other current friends as well, even for mianbaocaoren. If they are hanging out with that group, I cant do anything about it, and I wont. I just have to shunned myself away from them, ALL OF THEM. Dont care whether its just the group there, or is it rachel or even my mianbaocaoren. what for? I dont see it necessary. I can but I wont. Forgiving is easy, forgetting is not. Perhaps thats what makes my life such a bitch at times, but I just cant help it. what happen in the past is a fact, I cant be like act as if nothing happen. I didnt regret making my decision to siding my dude back then, cause I still think I did the right things back then. So for right now, I'll see how things goes, I cant do anything more extra now, I got my mianbaocaoren with me! =D Other friends things in the future I just have to take one step at a time. We dont know what the future might bring for us. So sitting back and chill is still the best!! =D

OH YA! SUMAN CHANGED PHONE AGAIN! LOL! From n70 to w900i then downgrade to my v3, then back to N70, now now now! Sony Ericson k800i! Camera is 3.2 megapixel! fucking clear lah! ahahahahas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home